RETURN & REFUND POLICY
All class purchases are final sale. Returns and refunds are not offered any drop in classes, class packs, memberships, gift cards, workshops, trainings, or retail. Unworn, unwashed retail items may be exchanged within 30 days of purchase with receipt.
All drop in classes, class packs, memberships, workshops, and trainings are non-transferable. They cannot be shared and can only be used by the original purchasing student.
Monthly unlimited memberships auto-renew monthly on the purchase date, using the original payment method. If you would like to update your payment method, request a membership pause, or cancel your membership, please email us at least 15 days prior to your renewal date at email@example.com so that we can accommodate requests. Pauses can be granted at studio discretion for a variety of reasons including medical requests, family emergencies or events, and financial hardships.
• In-person class sizes will be limited to ten students and one teacher to enable all participants to stay at least six feet apart. Spots for mats will be marked in the studio to ensure proper social distancing.
• We ask that you adhere to current social distancing guidelines at all times while present in the studio and stay at least six feet apart from other students and the teacher.
• All studio paperwork and payment will now be completed online prior to your arrival at the studio. Please sign up for class in advance to minimize the amount of time spent checking in at the studio.
• Upon arrival at the studio, all participants will participate in a touchless temperature check and be asked the following questions:
o Have you had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 during the last 14 days?
o Are you currently experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms as outlined by the CDC? (e.g., fever, cough, shortness of breath, body aches and pains, sore throat, chills, loss of smell and/or loss of taste)
o If you have a fever of 100.4 degrees F or answer yes to either of the questions above, you will not be permitted to enter the studio.
o You’ll have an opportunity to ask any questions relating to our COVID-19 Standards and Protocols. You can submit any questions about these protocols before class by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• When you arrive:
o Remove your shoes and place any belongings in the cubbies. Please minimize the number of personal belongings you bring to the studio.
o Wash/sanitize your hands upon arrival.
o Please bring your own items for class use. We recommend that in addition to bringing a mat, you bring a towel and water.
o A face covering/mask is required upon entry. Face coverings/masks may be removed once you are on your mat and class instruction has begun.
• While in the studio:
o Please wear your face covering/mask when moving about the studio, including if you need to leave your mat during class and once instruction is completed.
o Please practice appropriate coughing and sneezing etiquette, including covering your cough/sneeze with your elbow to minimize the spread of droplets. Don’t worry – we’ll also have tissues available in the studio!
o Once class instruction has ended, wash/sanitize your hands and exit the studio swiftly to allow staff to begin the cleaning and sanitization process for the next class.
We love spending time with you but right now we ask that you limit your time in studio to the time you need to set up, take class, and clean up after class. This will enable us to help each other stay healthy.
Heart of Wisdom COVID-19 Staff Protocols
In addition to the standards outlined above, our staff will be following additional protocols, including:
• Engaging in touchless temperature checks upon arrival at the studio.
• The studio will be cleaned at the beginning and end of each day when classes occur and in between all classes. Cleaning will include, but not be limited to, all high-touch surfaces, studio floors, and equipment.
• We will not provide any hands-on adjustments at this time.
• Teachers will wear appropriate face coverings/masks while in the studio except for during class instruction.
• We have enhanced studio airflow and ventilation by keeping fans on where necessary, including the use of HEPA air filtration systems.
• Signage will be posted in the studio to remind staff and students of CDC recommendations and our updated protocols.
Heart of Wisdom COVID-19 Participant Certification of Health
We ask that you do not sign up for class or come to the studio if you fall into any of the categories mentioned here:
1. If you have a pending test for COVID-19;
2. If you or a household member have tested positive for COVID-19;
3. If you have developed a developed a new symptom suggestive of a COVID-19 infection (e.g., fever, cough, shortness of breath, body aches and pains, sore throat, chills, loss of smell and/or loss of taste).
We also ask that if you become sick or test positive for COVID-19 after attending class in the studio, you contact us immediately so all appropriate contact tracing methods can be implemented. You can reach us at email@example.com.