Our studio is located inside Houston Station at 438 Houston Street, Suite 285. Parking is available in the lot behind Jackalope at the corner of Brown and Humphreys Streets. It is a one minute walk from the building. Street parking is also available. Do not park in the paid Park Happy spaces - there are plenty of free options available!
We are located on the second floor of the building; enter the door next to Earnest Bar & Hideaway and proceed to the right to head upstairs. Once upstairs, turn right down the long hallway (you'll pass a set of restrooms on your right) and the studio is the second to last door on the left.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class to get checked in and settle into your spot in the yoga room.
We ask that all cell phones, watches, and fitness trackers are on silent during class.
For the security of our clients and staff, the front door locks when class begins, and we are not able to accommodate any late arrivals.
In-person class sizes will be limited to ten students and one teacher to enable all participants to stay at least six feet apart. Spots for mats will be marked in the studio to ensure proper social distancing. Masks are no longer required in the studio, but we ask that you stay home if you are feeling ill, if you have a pending COVID-19 test, or if your or someone in your household has tested positive for COVID-19.
• We ask that you adhere to current social distancing guidelines at all times while present in the studio and stay at least six feet apart from other students and the teacher.
• All studio paperwork and payment will now be completed online prior to your arrival at the studio. Please sign up for class in advance to minimize the amount of time spent checking in at the studio.
When you arrive:
• Remove your shoes and place any belongings in the cubbies. Please minimize the number of personal belongings you bring to the studio.
• Please bring your own items for class use if possible. We recommend that in addition to bringing a mat, you bring a towel and water. We will provide blocks, mats, straps, and blankets as needed, and props are cleaned and rotated between classes.
While in the studio:
• Please practice appropriate coughing and sneezing etiquette, including covering your cough/sneeze with your elbow to minimize the spread of droplets. Don’t worry – we’ll also have tissues available in the studio!
We love spending time with you but right now we ask that you limit your time in studio to the time you need to set up, take class, and clean up after class. This will enable us to help each other stay healthy.
Enter your information below to be added to our mailing list.
You'll get first access to updates about our schedule, special offers, and more.